1.5 oz Wild Parallel Straight Bourbon
1/2 oz herbal liqueur
1 oz pineapple juice
1/2 oz lemon juice
3/4 oz cinnamon syrup
3 dashes tiki bitters
Garnish: Torched cinnamon stick
Pour all ingredients into a shaker tin, add ice and shake. Strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice and garnish.
Cinnamon Syrup Recipe:
20g cinnamon sticks, cracked
20 oz water
20 oz sugar
- Crack cinnamon sticks and lightly toast in a pot until very fragrant but not burnt.
- Add water to pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove pot from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain out cinnamon.
- Heat mixture again and add sugar.
- Heat and stir until sugar is dissolved, but syrup is not boiling.
- Keep refrigerated.
Shelf Life: 3 weeks